As you complete this course, you will
- discover the benefits of interactive activities and learn about gaming and multimedia activities;
- learn about the importance of language-rich classrooms and ways to create a classroom environment to support ELs;
- learn about instructional strategies and organizational routines to reduce student anxiety;
- learns ways to include movement in your lessons;
- explore ways to incorporate cooperative learning strategies into your teaching practice; and
- become familiar with scaffolding strategies for ELs.