As you complete this module, you will:
- explore effective dual language methodologies and classroom practices,
- recognize the similarities of effective instructional strategies in both monolingual and second language programs,
- become aware of second language development concerns specific to dual language programs,
- review some instructional strategies that promote language development in dual language programs, and
- become familiar with the resource, Guiding Principles for Dual Language Education.