Full course description
This course presents several fundamentals of literacy research and offers strategies to help students develop their literacy skills.
The course objectives are to:
- develop an understanding of the different aspects of literacy; and
- explore ways to support the literacy development of students, in particular, classrooms with culturally and linguistically diverse students.
As you complete this module, you will:
- discover the importance of abundant reading,
- explore ways to support student pleasure reading, and
- learn ways to motivate students to read.